We are Repair.
The Repair Association is both an advocate for the repair industry and a networking hub for repair professionals. If the things you fix have a high-tech part - this is the place for you.
Join the The Repair Association and connect with people who are passionate about repair, better your business, and help drive our industry towards a brighter future.
Memberships start at just $25 per month for business or $50 a year for individuals.
Our Members are Our Biggest Benefit
Even large businesses cannot get access to the scope of intellectual leadership, legal and legislative advocacy and expertise that our members bring to The Repair Association. As a group -- we are the leading voices for digital and IP rights in the US. Our academic partners are the leaders in research about repair, recycling and reuse worldwide. Our member businesses are constant innovators providing the best new tools, techniques and critical information to the repair community. There is no organization providing this breath of coverage for any industry.
Conventional Member Benefits:
- $100 Member Discount on MasterTech Certifications
- Additional 5% discount on everything at All-Spec everything from workbenches to solder to test and measurement equipment.
- Free iFixit Essential Electronics Toolkit (EET)
- Member Rate (50% Discount) for any ASCDI/NATD Meeting
- Debate and Learn from Member-only Pro Forums
- Find qualified technicians around the world through our member networks.
- Policy support on the issues you care about in State Government, Congress, Regulators and the US Copyright Office.
Membership is open to all businesses. Membership dues are tax-deductible business expenses. Select your membership based on the size of your business. Small business memberships begin at $25 per month - or $250 per year.
All members have the option to have us link to your website, post your logo, and share your member profile with others.
Everyone has a vote, has access to member-only content, and is invited to participate in events in your geography or community of interest. We're looking for people that want to get involved in committees, standards groups, vendor evaluations, and legislative advocacy.