We are Repair
100% of your membership dues support our work to connect the aftermarket and create partnerships around the world. Get access to members-only forums, resources, consulting, and a network of like-minded professionals.
Membership is open to all and tiered to all levels of business. Memberships are tax-deductible business expenses. All business members have the same access to benefits, invitations to participate on committees, attend events, and testify with legislators.
Contact us for an invoice, or join using a credit card.
CHARITIES (501 c 3)
Free with letter of support and logo.
Small Business Categories
Suggested revenues categories: small under $500K, medium under $1 million, larger-er under $2 million.
BUSINESS SPONSOR CATEGORIES
Suggested revenue categories: Copper (above $2 million), Palladium (above $5 million), Silver (above $7.5 million), Gold (above $10 million), and Platinum (over $25 million). Invoices available.
Reference FEIN 46-3358913 for the Digital Right to Repair Coalition for your records.
We welcome individuals with a $50 donation.
MEMBER BENEFITS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Discounts with wholesale parts vendors like iFixit, and All-Spec
- Discounted membership and conference fees with our allied organizations
- Industry certifications & training
- Members-only Pro forums for your specialty
- Business development resources, marketing tools, and education about new market opportunities.
Representation: Your Voice in Policy & Law
- State Legislatures - Presenting and advocating for Right to Repair and Fair Repair Bills
- Federal Policy and Congress - Copyright Office, FDA, FTC, EPA, GSA.....
- Standards Bodies - NSF, IEEE
Thought Leadership: Help Guide the Industry
- Best Practices - debate and promote
- Parts - identify and test trusted suppliers
- Ethics - identify and avoid bad actors
- Certification - build and manage repair.org independent certifications.